What is this course about?
This ArchiCAD course is an amalgamation of everything that I have created so far that is most useful in creating interior designs. From the complete basics through the preparation of documentation, visualization, post-production in Photoshop, and the creation of realistic visualizations and animations in Twinmotion.
What will you learn during the course?
- How to create full technical documentation in ArchiCAD?
- How to create realistic visualizations in ArchiCAD?
- Practical exercise: Step by step design of a bathroom interior
- Practical exercise: Step-by-step design of a kitchen interior
- Twinmotion course: How to create interior visualizations and animations in Twinmotion?
- Photoshop Course: How to Make Color Plans and Visualizations in Photoshop?
- Lightroom course: How to improve the quality of visualizations in Photoshop and Lightroom
Who is this course for?
- all interior designers who are thinking of getting started with ArchiCAD
- all ArchiCAD users who design interiors on a daily basis and are looking for training prepared with their needs in mind
- all who want to speed up and automate their work in ArchiCAD
What do you get?
- 24/7 access to the 8-week training program posted on the website (more than 50hours online lessons) – do you think 8 weeks is a lot? How much have you learned on your own in the last 2 months? Believe me, the amount of knowledge you receive is so great that you will definitely not be bored! In addition, after 3 weeks you will be able to independently prepare a full interior design in ArchiCAD
(after 8 weeks you can return to the course for free many times, and you can also freely jump between lessons)
- you decide how you learn – you can study every day for half an hour, you can study once a week for several hours; at night, after work; the way you feel comfortable and wherever you feel comfortable
- access to a closed social platform for students with help for students, additional materials, and webinars
- manual in the form of an e-book for each week of training
- certificate of completion of the training after passing the final test and completing 2 interior designs discussed during the training
Who is this course not for?
- for people who do not deal with interior design, because the training focuses on topics that are useful in the work of an interior designer, without discussing topics that do not concern them
- for people who only care for a certificate – I’m sorry, but enrolling in the course alone will not give you a certificate
- for people who want to get access to all lessons right away, because the course is divided into 8 weeks, which allow you to learn ArchiCAD, Twinmotion, and Photoshop comprehensively, provided that you learn according to a set program
- people who need constant help from a trainer every day – I help students when they have problems, but I am not available to everyone 24/7
- people who are terrified by the English nomenclature of options in computer programs